- Earn 20% back on you AmazonFresh purchase ($13 back maximum)
- A number of banks use the same back end for these offers. This includes: Chase, Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank, Beneficial Bank, and Christian Community CU. You can read this post for more information. Now includes Chase as well.
The Fine Print
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime or Amazon Prime Now purchases.
- Offer not valid on third-party purchases.
- Expires 10/15/2019.
- Must add offer to card.
- Statement credit will appear within 14 days.
Previous offer was 15% back with a $8 maximum. If you haven’t used Amazon Fresh before, make sure you do the American Express deal where you get a free trial and $30 off your first order.
Hat tip to reader EW
The post Chase Offers/BofA: 20% Back On AmazonFresh ($13 Maximum) appeared first on Doctor Of Credit.